Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd
ABN: 52 050 411 062
Terms & Conditions
- Pickup: Please present your card at the store when collecting your goods.
- Credit card: No additional charges apply, subject to the discretion of Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- Delivery: Full payment is required to be processed online prior to dispatch/delivery, unless you have an approved and active account with Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- Subject to the discretion of Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd, orders over $500 may require identity verification and may be subject to Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd requesting a copy of your Drivers’ License or Passport being provided.
- Direct Deposit: Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd bank account may require clearance time Please allow 1-2 business days for Direct Deposit or BPAY to be processed into our account.
- Cheques: Please note that we will require 3 days for cheque clearance.
- Pickup: If you are collecting the goods from our store, please bring Photo ID with you.
- Delivery/Collection: If paying via Cheque, Direct Deposit or BPAY, you will receive an email from us when your goods are ready to collect.
- Courier charge: Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd will charge a delivery fee as calculated at the time of order, however we reserve the right to revise the charge should the calculations require correction. In this event Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd will contact you to confirm your acceptance and provide you a choice to cancel the order and have payment refunded or accept the variation and provide payment.
- Direct Deposit / Cheque / BPAY: Please note: If you deposit by Electronic transfer it will take one business day to transfer into our account. If you are planning to pay by cheque there will be a short delay in dispatching your order while we await clearance of the funds.
- Delivery Address: The delivery address, shall be address provided on your order and Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damages due to incorrect address information being provided.
- Delivery Time Frame: Whilst many of our orders are delivered the following business day for customers in metropolitan areas, please allow up to 5 days for delivery. If you require urgent delivery please feel free to contact us and we are pleased to assist in making arrangements to meet your requirements.
Automatic Cancellation of Orders
- Orders will be cancelled after 3 days if they are not picked up.
- Customers will be notified by email and online
DOA, damages in delivery or incorrectly delivered
- If you receive any product that is dead on delivery, damaged during the delivery or incorrectly delivered, please contact our Customer Service Centre by telephone and obtain a Return Authority Number prior to dispatch or delivery. The item is required to be returned well protected for transportation with suitable packaging (with its original packaging) to prevent damage in delivering the product back to us. We will also need you to provide the following details to enable us to efficiently deal with the situation:
- Your name, best contact telephone number, address and your email address
- A copy of your Tax Invoice number and delivery note number
- Item serial number.
- Reason for return (please let us know your concern(s)Upon receipt of the return product with your full details provided, we will supply you with a Return Authority (RA) Number by email. We will test and repair the product, or in some circumstances, we may need to refer the product to the manufacturer for testingIf the product is not DOA or damaged in delivery and in full working condition or any defect or damage was caused after you took delivery of the product, we will return the product to you. You will be invoiced the costs of testing the product and freight for the return of the product to you.If the product is incorrectly delivered, you must return the product (preferably unopened) with suitable packaging to prevent damage in delivery. We will arrange for the correct product to be delivered to you, or you may arrange a refund with our Customer Service Centre
Not of Merchantable Quality, Not Fit for Intended Purpose, or Not Matching the Description Provided
- If you receive any product that is not of merchantable quality, not fit for its intended purpose made known to us, or not matching the description provided, please contact our Customer Service Centre by telephone and return the product with suitable packaging (preferably with its original packaging) to prevent damage in delivering the product back to us. We will also need you to provide the following details to enable us efficiently deal with the situation:your name, best contact telephone number, address and most importantly, your email address;
2.tax Invoice number and delivery note number (it is appreciated if you could attach a copy of those with the return product);
3.item serial number; and
4.reason for return (please let us know your concern(s))Upon receipt of the return product with your full details provided, we will supply you with a Return Authority (RA) Number by email. We will arrange for testing, repairing or replacement of the product, or you may arrange a refund with our Customer Service Centre.
- All products sold are with warranty unless otherwise stated. If the product is found faulty after delivery, please contact us to arrange return of the product. Please provide us with the following details when you contact us:1. Your name, best contact telephone number, address and most importantly, your email address;
2. Tax Invoice number and delivery note number (it is appreciated if you could attach a copy of those with the return product)
3. Product serial number.
4. Reason for return (please let us know your concern(s)Upon receiving the product, we will provide with you a Return Authority (RA) Number by email. We will arrange for testing, repairing, or replacement of the product, or you may arrange with our Customer Service Centre for a refund.If after testing we find that the product is not faulty or damaged and any fault was caused by you, we will return the product to you and invoice you the processing fee and freight costs to return the product to you.
In some circumstances, we suggest that you may find the quickest and effective support directly on the manufacturer’s website. You may also find it helpful to contact the manufacturer for assistance. If you are unable to find the information from the manufacturer’s website, please contact our Customer Service Centre.
Please note that during the testing process your data may be lost, or damaged, or destroyed. It is your responsibility to backup all of your data and programs before returning the product to us. We will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or installed programs.
Warranty turnaround time
- All warrantees are voided if returned product is found in any way to be mishandled, incorrectly installed, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged or used under wrong voltage etc.
- Turnaround time for warranty claims largely depends on the suppliers or the distributors. We will try our best to speed up the process. Please understand the time involved for a warranty claim will include: our time to test the item, shipping back to the supplier, supplier’s own test and replacement/repair, and the shipping back to us.
- We do not provide advance replacement under any circumstances. Please keep this in mind when you place your order.
- If you will be using the item(s) for mission critical tasks, be it running a business, using it to prepare an examination, you should consider purchasing it from a provider that offers instant replacement.
- Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd is not responsible for data contents or the security of the data contents contained in any returned goods. Our workshop works under strict guidelines, not to intercept with any customer data. Despite this, we recommend that customers should back up any data prior to sending the goods back to us; data can be destroyed during our testing. It is also beyond the scope of our control once the device is sent to our supplier. We do not provide data recovery service.
Consumer Data Policy
Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details
Security Policy: When purchasing from Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item and your order is automatically varied to order that lesser amount. All credit card orders will be verified prior to our acceptance of your order. Imaging Technology (Australia) Pty Ltd reserves the right, without prior notification to do business with any individual or business.