Breakthrough Wi-Fi Speeds Ensure a True Business-Class Experience
- The combination of next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi and advanced MIMO and TurboQAM technology allows EAP Series devices to offer an unbeatable Wi-Fi experience.
- The EAP330 provides the ultimate Wi-Fi experience, reaching speeds of up to 1.9Gbps, including 600 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- The EAP320 provides speeds of 300Mbps and 867Mbps on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands respectively.
Excellent Wi-Fi Performance for Business Environments
- Broadcom enterprise-class chipsets offers outstanding enterprise-grade performance, resulting in longer spans of stable operation and larger client capacities.
- The dedicated high-power amplifier, professional antenna, and well-designed RF shield ensure excellent wireless performance. Link aggregation combines two wired connections to double throughput and provide a redundant link for Internet access. Link aggregation is only supported with the EAP330
Advanced RF Technologies Guarantee Optimal Performance
- Airtime Fairness: Airtime Fairness improves total Wi-Fi throughput by limiting access time for low speed devices.
- Band Steering: Band Steering pushes dual-band devices to the wider and faster 5GHz band, improving overall network performance, especially in high client density environments.
- Beamforming Technology: Beamforming Technology achieves superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization and increases Wi-Fi range by creating efficient, highly targeted Wi-Fi connections
Easy for Centralized Management
- TP-LINK’s free and easy-to-use EAP Controller Software allows users to manage and monitor hundreds of TP-LINK EAPs in multiple sites with the controller in a single location. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management more efficient and cost-effective than ever before.
Efficient Guest Authentication
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
- The EAP’s low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install the device on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Applicable to Multi-user Environment
- With breakthrough 11AC speed, business-grade Wi-Fi performance, easy-to-use Centralized management software, efficient captive portal function, low profile design and PoE support feature, the new EAP 320/330 series are more capable of serving the high-density, most demanding business environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1(Support IEEE802.3at PoE)
- Console Port *1
- Button: Reset
- Power Supply: PoE or External 12VDC / 1.5A Power Supply
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 8.7 x 7.6 x 1.4 in. (220.5*193.5*36.5mm)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Antenna Type:
- Internal Omni
- 2.4GHz: 2* 6dBi
- 5GHz: 2*7dBi
- Mounting: Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
- Physical Security Lock: Kensington Lock Slot
- Watch Dog: Yes
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Signal Rate:
- 5GHz:Up to 867Mbps
- 2.4GHz:Up to 300Mbps
- Transmit Power:
- Wireless Functions:
- Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- Automatic Channel Assignment
- Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
- Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering
- Load Balance
- Rate Limit
- Reboot Schedule
- Wireless Schedule
- Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Wireless Security:
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Support
- 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- EAP Controller Software: Yes
- Email Alerts: Yes
- LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
- Management MAC Access Control: Yes
- SNMP: v1,v2c
- System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
- Telnet: Yes
- Web-based ManagementL HTTP/HTTPS
- CLI (Command Line Interface): Yes
- L3 Management: Yes
- Multi-site Management: Yes
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents:
- AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Access Point EAP320
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Kits
- Resource CD
- Installation Guide
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
- Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing