Installation Made Easy
- Detach the faceplate of the junction box* with a screwdriver.
- .Remove the faceplate of the EAP.
- Connect an in-wall Ethernet cable to the Uplink POE port.
- Secure the access point to the wall using the nails provided.
- Press the faceplate back into position.
The EAP115-Wall would blend seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need for additional wiring. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Complete Wireless Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. TP-Link’s free Auranet Controller Software provides an intuitive management interface with no special training required. Wi-Fi management has never been so simple or cost-effective.
Customized Guest Authentication with Captive Portal
Captive portal provides a convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. Choose from a range of authentication options and create a unique authentication page to advertise your business to users.
- Interface: 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *2
- Button: LED/Wi-Fi Button?RESET
- Power Supply: PoE(IEEE 802.3af)
- Power Consumption: 2.8 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.4×3.4×1.2 in. (86.8*86.8*30.2 mm)
- Antenna Type: Internal 2*1.8dBi Omni
- Mounting: Wall Plate Mounting
- Physical Security Lock: –
- Watch Dog: Yes
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n/g/b/a
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Signal Rate
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- Transmit Power
- Wireless Functions
- Multiple SSIDs(Up to 8 SSIDs)
- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
- Automatic Channel Assignment
- Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
- Load Balance
- Rate Limit
- Reboot Schedule
- Wireless Schedule
- Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Wireless Security
- Captive Portal Authentication
- Access Control
- Wireless Mac Address Filtering
- Wireless Isolation Between Clients
- SSID to VLAN Mapping
- Rogue AP Detection
- 802.1X Support
- 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- EAP Controller Software: Yes
- Email Alerts: Yes
- LED ON/OFF Control: Yes
- Management MAC Access Control: Yes
- SNMP: v1,v2c
- System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog
- Telnet: Yes
- Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
- L3 Management: Yes
- Multi-site Management: Yes
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package Contents
- 300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point EAP115-Wall
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screw
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
- Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
- Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing