Raise the Bar for Wi-Fi Speed and Coverage
- AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router
The New Wi-Fi Standard for an Advanced Online Experience
- The Archer C60 comes with the latest wireless standard – 802.11ac. This advanced Wi-Fi is designed for high-traffic online activities and can help to run applications at triple the speed of the previous 802.11n standard. The result: faster, stronger and more capable Wi-Fi to unleash all your wireless devices.
Fast, Concurrent Dual Band Wi-Fi
- The Archer C60 provides you with simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi connections.
- 2.4GHz band: 3×3 MIMO creates fast and stable Wi-Fi at speeds of 450Mbps, making it perfect for daily applications like sending emails, browsing the web or listening to music.
- 5GHz band: Provides up to 867Mbps Wi-Fi for latency-sensitive entertainment so you can stream HD video, play online games and hold video chats all at the same time, without delay.
Arranged Coverage, Enhanced Stability
- Archer C60’s innovative design includes five antennas, three at 2.4GHz and two at 5GHz. These have been arranged alternately to optimize the dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, creating a transmission with maximized coverage, minimized interference.
- Disorganized Antenna Layout
- Antennas transmitting at the same frequency are placed too closely, causing interference and signal instability.
- Organized Antenna Arrangement
- Antennas transmitting at the same frequency are placed in alternate order, reducing interference for a more pure, stable dual band connection.
Easy Parental Control
- Supervise children and staff with responsible access, controlled by parents or administrators. Use URL blocking to easily set up a black or white list and limit the level of web access.
Guest Network Access
- Allow guests to join your Wi-Fi network, while protecting your privacy. Make sharing easy, maintain security.
- To match its advanced features, the Archer C60 introduces an elegant texture and color to fit the stylish décor of your home.
Easy Setup and Management
- Set up the Archer C60 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface. Configuration is also in the palm of your hands with TP-LINK’s powerful app, Tether, the easiest way to access and manage your router through your smartphone.
- 4 × 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
- 1 × 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- WPS/Reset Button
- Wireless On/Off Switch
- Power On/Off Button
- 3 × 2.4GHz Antennas
- 2 × 5GHz Antennas
- External Power Supply: 12VDC/1A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.1×5.7×1.5in. (230×144×37mm)
- Wireless Standards:
- IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Wireless Speeds:
- Transmit Power:
- <=20dBm (2.4G)
- <=23dBm (5G)
- Wireless Modes:
- Wireless Router
- WDS(Four Address)
- WDS(AP APC)
- Wireless Security:
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- WAN Type:
- Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
- BigPond/ /L2TP(Dual Access) /PPTP(Dual Access)
- Access Control
- Local Management
- Remote Management
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- VPN Pass-Through:
- Access Control:
- Parental Control
- Local Management Control
- Host List
- Access Schedule
- Rule Management
- Guest Network:
- 2.4GHz guest network
- 5GHz guest network
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package Contents:
- AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C60
- Power supply unit
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Operating Temperature: 0?~40 ? (32 ?~104?)
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70 ? (-40 ?~158?)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux