SUNIX Super-Speed USB3.0 Graphics Adapter provides a unique solution to add extra displays to a computer without using traditional graphics card. Users can instantly mirror or extend a desktop onto another display via standard HDMI, such as LCD, CRT, projector and plasma displays. Besides, user can experience 1080P resolution and stereo audio output abilities over HDMI connectivity for home entertainment application. With USB interface plug-n-play and bus power feature, this product brings multi-monitor applications into the mainstream.
SuperSpeed USB3.0 interface is the next revolution in I/O interconnect standards that will deliver the bandwidth and features required by PCs, consumer electronics and communications devices. With 10 times faster throughput than USB 2.0 standard, USB3.0 Graphic adapter enhances better VGA performance effect and reduce CPU loading substantially.
- Video Interface: HDMI
- Bus Interface: USB3.0 (Backwards compatible with USB2.0)
- Connector: HDMI Female Connector, Host upstream link: USB3.0 Micro B Type Female Connector
- Memory: 16 MB DDR Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)
- Power Consumption: 5VDC / 400mA over USB bus power
- Supported Video Modes: Extended, Mirrored, Multi Screen, Screen Rotation
- Resolutions: 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1152×864, 1280×720, 1280×768, 1280×800, 1280×960, 1280×1024, 1360×768, 1400×1050, 1440×900, 1600×1200, 1680×1050, 1920×1080, 1920×1200, 2048×1152
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC Part 15 Class B, CE (EN55022, EN61000, EN55024), VCCI, C-Tick, BDMI, RoHS
- O.S. Support: Windows XP/Vista/7 (X86/X64)
- Environment: Operation temp. 10 °C ~ 40 °C (50-104°F), Relative humidity: < 85% non-condensing, Storage temp. -10 °C ~ 85 °C (14~176°F)
- Dimensions: 56 (W) x 87(L) x 22(H) mm
- Case Material: ABS
- USB Cable: USB3.0 A -Type Male to USB3.0 Micro B-Type Male
ACCSUN-VGA2785, HDMI Video Cable, SUN-VGA2785, Sunix, Sunix USB 3.0, VGA2788 Tags: ACCSUN-VGA2785, HDMI Video Cable, SUN-VGA2785, Sunix USB 3.0, VGA2788