The 2A-136G Fiber Multi-Mode 1.25G SFP Transceiver Module provides 1 GbE connectivity up to 550 metres. The transceiver can be installed in both transmitters and receivers. As a hotpluggable module with a standard duplex connector for fiber communications, the 2A-136G works with multi-mode-fibre (MMF) connections and operates at a nominal wavelength of 850 nm which makes it a cost-effective and high performance transceiver.
- Data Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Operating Distance: 550 m
- Fibre Type: Multi Mode
- DDM: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40-85°C
- Weight: 0.02 kg (0.04 lb)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.59 x 1.46 x 1.30 cm
Note: For some rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.
, ACC2A-136G, 2A-136G